Climate Smart Economic Empowerment Program
In collaboration with the Joint Country Program of Norwegian Church Aid and Dan Church Aid, Response Network is dedicated to empowering agricultural communities through intelligent farming methods tailored for climate change.
- Farmers are able to know the crop varieties.
- Farmers know the type of fertilizer to use according to the variety of the crop.
- Farmers know how to grow and manage tomato,green paper.
- The farmers know chemical usage and the active ingredients.
- How to make different types of beds according to the season.
- How to market thier produce after the harvest.
Over the course of one year, our focus has been on farmers in Zimba, and
Kazungula districts. Through our Climate-Smart Economic Empowerment project, we are steadfastly committed to
- Educating farmers about strategies that favor a climate-smart approach,
- Boasting yields
- Elevating their financial returns.
Your generous contributions can make a significant difference in the lives of rural
farmers and their families via the Climate Smart Economic Empowerment program.